Friday, February 13, 2009

Thank you Mary!

I feel so bad for not posting this earlier, but like I mentioned in my previous post, its been a busy time! No baby yet, she is now 3 days late, and when my dd went to her last appt on Monday, the doctor told her is she hadnt had the baby by the 18th(her next appt) then he would induce her. If I remember right, that is what he told her for the first one, but she went into labor the day before inducement date! I told her that Bailey(my dgd name)can hear her big brother play wildly and is afraid to come out! LOL I will keep you posted as I am taking the phone to bed with me now at my dd's request!
So I wanted to share with everyone the cutest little gift I received from my stitchy friend Mary. She is so talented in her stitching, I hope to be able to make one of these one day! It was such a surprize to get mail with goodies in it! So I am sharing a pic of this adorable scissor fob Mary made for me! Thank you Mary! xoxoxox

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. just had a look at your blog....very nice....I hope your new g/daughter arrives safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I don't have the patterns anymore or I would have love to done a trade with you
    Heather M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline...there's somethng for you at my blog..hope your granddaughter has arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww thanks Lynda! Yes she arrived February 16th! I just posted a few pics on my blog! And thanks for the award...I am off to try to figure out how to post the PIF award on my blog now!

    ReplyDelete